Monday, March 22, 2010

iVoy a Puerto Rico!

Welcome to my blog! Wow it's been a while since I've updated! I've decided to revive my blog to chronicle my adventure to Puerto Rico with the Spanish Class at Buckingham. We are leaving tomorrow earrrlllllllllllly and will be there for 8 days traveling around the island and seeing the sights. On tap for us is Old San Juan, El Yunque (the only rainforest in the U.S. Forest System), bio luminescent bay, the City of Ponce, and more things that I can't think of right now. I'll be blogging each night after the day's events are done about our experiences. One thing's for sure, its gonna be a ride we'll never forget. Stay tuned!

1 comment:

  1. you must be home by now and no blogs ... catch us up!! My grandson is in Spain and France this week with his school ... you kids are so lucky!!

    ReplyDelete