Saturday, May 23, 2009

Welcome to my blog! I am new to this process, but I will try to update my blog when I can. As you might have guessed by my title, I travel often. Mainly I started this blog to write about my travels, but maybe I'll include different posts once in a while. Okay, now a little about me. My name is Cory (last name withheld), and I live in Suisun City, California. If you have no idea where that is, that's okay. Most people don't. It is located in the Bay Area, about halfway between San Francisco and Sacramento, next to Fairfield (Solano County). If you still don't know where I'm talking about, well go Mapquest it then. I am a sophomore in high school at Buckingham Charter Magnet High School, located in Vacaville, about 10 miles north of Suisun City. It really is a jewel in this area, characterized by schools of 2,000 kids and graduating classes of over 500. BCMHS maintains a student population of 425 maximum. Personally, I think I would get lost at a larger school, I seriously love Buckingham. Wouldn't trade going to another high school for anything. Don't worry, we are still a public school, and not immune to the budget mess going on up in Sacramento. Sigh. Anyway, my hobbies include collecting library cards and www.wheresgeorge.com, a currency tracking site. You will find that many of my travels are because of this website. But that is to be explained another day. Other than my weird hobbies, I am just your average teenage boy. Love to play and watch sports, especially baseball! Es mi favorito! Computers, of course, is another one of my interests, and READING! I love to read! My favorite way of getting books is going on over to the YA section at the Solano County Library and just picking out a book that looks good. Well anyway, that is all I can think of. Everyone enjoy their three day weekend! I know I will. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment